Inphonite Announces InphoniteVoice 2010 R2
IV 2010 R2 Offers both inbound and outbound messaging
TUCSON - January 12, 2011 -Inphonite announces immediate availability of InphoniteVoice 2010 R2. Many customers have already benefited from InphoniteVoice, which takes outbound messaging to a new level, including availability to send email, text and Twitter messages along with the standard telephonic voice messaging.
InphoniteVoice 2010 R2 is a collection of updates driven by customer feedback and is part of Inphonite's commitment to deliver the latest product updates in one convenient installation. This new product includes great features, standard, such as:
- Built-in support for inbound calling. Use InphoniteVoice to:
- Create a lab result hotline to allow customers to pick confidential results
- Listen to account balances
- Update their phone numbers
- Create just about any IVR application
- Stream-lined client user interface
- Record messages directly from the client application
- New telephony controls (Save Variable, Capture Digits, Enumerate, If, Message Part, and Authenticate)
- Branching and merging support with Message Parts
- Updated administration client
- Open the InphoniteVoice client directly from admin client
- Integrated with the Inphonite Support Center.
- Ability to upgrade the InphoniteVoice license (add channels, renew support, etc.) right from the admin client
InphoniteVoice 2010 R2 has been thoroughly tested and runs on Windows XP, 2003, 2008 and Windows 7. InphoniteVoice 2010 R2 enables customers to have two way communications with Inphonite technical support as well as their own customers. Current InphoniteVoice customers can contact Inphonite for an IV 2010 R2 update at no charge.