Roll Up 5 for InphoniteVoice 2010
Roll Up 5 for InphoniteVoice 2010 has been released. You can find the update on our FTP site. Make sure you follow the installation instructions in the readme.txt file contained in the zip. Here is a brief overview of the new features contained in this release.
- Added the ability to prevent calls from going out if the appointment date is in the past. The setting for this is called "Allow Past Appointments" in the interface server configuration. The default is false - in other words this feature is enabled by default.
- Added indexes to increase database performance.
- Added automatic maintenance feature in the Core Server. Features include automatic database backup, automatic purging of data, automatic cleanup of import files, and automatic cleanup of data files. Configuration for the new maintenance features is contained in the Core Service of the Admin Client.
- Fixed a bug in the Admin Client that, when editing an existing import, it would default to the first (sometimes incorrect import.) It now selects the correct import module.
- Added the report's header column to the top of every page in the reports.
- Added the ability to customize the name of the attached file name in the automatically generated report subscription emails.
- Added the ability to customize the body of the report email message. Emails templates are automatically extracted to the InphoniteVoice\EmailTemplates folder. If the file exists there it will use that template.
- Added support for desktop lite license.
- Added support for exporting the actual audio of file of the prompt. This allows for inter-installations to copy prompt files.
- Added the ability to backup and restore an account's settings. This new feature is in the Account Settings. Please note, when restoring data, only data that does not exist will be added.
- Added more fine grained security settings and the ability to filter access to an account. Each node in the web client can be completely hidden, granted read only access, read and execute access, or full control. In addition, you can now apply a filter which will cause only data that matches the filter to be shown in the account. For example, you can add a user account that only has access to the Mailbox and filter the data so that only data that matches a custom field will be shown for that user. This scenario allows you to have all of the data sent out through 1 primary account but filter the data such that various user accounts can only see data relevant to their site.
- Added custom schedule support to the outbound rules. This allows for the creation of rules that will call x number of days ahead depending on the day. For example, Monday-Thursday can call 1 day ahead and Friday can call 3 days ahead or Monday-Wednesday can call 2 days ahead, Thursday can call 2 days ahead and Friday can call 4 days ahead. You can create multiple rules each with their own custom schedule.
- Added the ability to filter reports by the status or result. For example, you can now get a report of just "confirm" appointments and another report of just "cancelled" appointments as discreet documents.
- Verified that Pika Monte Carlo version 18.104.22.168 for DSP works with InphoniteVoice. This release from Pika adds official support for Windows 2008 (32-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit). You can download the updated version from: http://www.pikatechnologies.com/english/View.asp?x=976
- Added the ability to export the queue status to a CSV file.
Update (6/24/2010): A bug in Roll Up 5 that would cause a contact to be called multiple times even when they confirmed the appointment was found. If you have already applied RollUp-5.zip, please apply. Roll Up 5a already has this fix. To verify that the fix is in place, the version of Inphonite.BoardInterface.dll should be 4.0.338.760 if the fix is applied.