Inphonite Releases Customer Service Updates to InphoniteVoice
Over this past weekend Inphonite released several Customer Service minded updates for their hosted appointment reminder system, InphoniteVoice SaaS.
- Elite level technical support for customers on Bundles
- Automated reminders for customers to run their import program, if they chose the manual set-up
- Automated notifications if an import fails or only imports a portion or expected data
- Appointment Tracker to allow Inphonite Technical Support a quick snapshot view of current health of all InphoniteVoice customer services
- Redesigned Queue Manager to improve email and text processing
- Various bug fixes
The Inphonite Support team is very enthusiastic about these latest features which will enable them to better assist customers by recognizing an issue before it becomes a problem. Any time a customer’s InphoniteVoice messages aren’t going out, Inphonite realizes that is lost revenue for customers, because it increases no shows immediately and drastically. The goal is for that to occur 0% of the time. These features will help the Support team be even better than they already are when handling Customer Service issues.