Please keep in mind that Art of Chat’s schedules do not automatically skip holidays. If you need to keep your reminders from being sent on certain days, we require the support ticket to be created a few days before the affected dates. Please direct your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that in the days approaching the holidays our team will be working reduced hours (8am-3pm MST), which may delay our response times. Thank you for your patience.
Redesign your emails with the revamped Email Designer (V2!)
We’ve just rolled out our new email designer, and we hope you’re going to love it. It’s all about making building easier and your email details richer. With this tool, you can whip up gorgeous emails that look great whether they’re viewed on a mobile or a desktop. To make things even simpler, we’ve got a nifty template you use to get started. Want to learn more? We’ve got a handy article that walks you through all the ins and outs of this new tool. Check it out and get ready to take your emails to the next level!
This video explores the fields and various uses of locations in your account to keep your message variables organized. The information provided about the locations also generally applies to Appointment Types and Providers.
Powerful New Features
Besides the email designer, we have added a few new features:
- Advanced Contact Search: If you have a lot of contacts and need to find one quickly, try our new Advanced Search feature.
- Quick Filtering: You can now use a quick filter function to find the Rule, Message or Data Map you are looking for in all our designers.
- Improved AI Text Responses: We have upgraded our AI engine to handle responses in different languages automatically. Moreover, you can now respond in multiple languages!
- Text App Filters: You can now apply up to 3 data match filters in Text Apps! These filters also support various operators: IN, LIKE, <, >, etc.
- Audit Report: You can create a report using our new Audit Log report type.
- AI Spam Detection: Automatically filter unwanted web form responses.
- Redirect on Response: Redirect to a custom web page after the customer clicks a confirm or cancel link in your email reminder.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services, so we welcome any ideas for new features from our most active users. Read our article, View Updates and Request New Features, to submit your own ideas to our development team!