Technical Support Wizard
Job Category: Customer Service
Salary: $40k-$60k/yr DOE
[tek suh port]
A person capable of making things work in unfathomable and near magical ways with super-human abilities.
See also wizard, magician
Join our team as we tackle technology. If you’re an excellent communicator, quick thinker, and fast learner, we have the position for you!
• Inphonite is a leading patient engagement and appointment reminder company.
• We’re constantly evolving.
• We encourage our employees to grow, not just professionally, but personally as well.
We’re looking for a skilled full time Technical Support Engineer.
• Salary ($40k-$60k/yr) DOE. Tell us your salary requirements and let’s chat.
• Very competitive benefits package
• Flexible, remote work combined with modern in-person access at Spoke Coworking
• Handle new and existing support tickets, working to troubleshoot with customers any issues they are having
• Set up new customer accounts
• Schedule and attend telephonic and on-line training & go lives
• Enter clear and detailed notes for all cases worked
• Follow up
• Test new software releases to replicate and document issues
• Enter feature requests
• Organization skills and attention to detail, a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary
• Strong technical aptitude & ease with change
• Easygoing and understanding personality
• Good work ethic – willingness to chip in, do what’s asked and self-start
• Comfort handling feedback and following direction
• 2+ years in technical support or customer service a plus
Inphonite is based in Tucson, AZ. Known for sunshine, the saguaro cactus, the annual El Tour De Tucson bike ride, the University of Arizona, and “The BEST Mexican Food outside of Mexico,” Tucson is a great place to live, work, hike and explore.
Why you want to work here:
• You’re awesome (and so are we)
• Opportunity for growth
• Great camaraderie
• Work / Life balance
• Amazing benefits
• Competitive Salary
To Apply (this is your first test), tell us why you’re awesome; send your Cover Letter and Resume via email to email@example.com in PDF format. Please be patient as we review your details. We will respond to everyone.
The Perks of getting a job with Inphonite
- Healthcare, Dental, Retirement, Unlimited Vacation, and more
- Flexible, remote work combined with modern in-person access at Spoke Coworking
- Opportunity for growth
- Great camaraderie
- Work / Life balance